You have been added to the guestlist for Marquee NIGHTCLUB!
IMPORTANT Marquee NIGHTCLUB INFO!
- You're name is on the guestlist!
- Ladies in your group are free
- Men in your group are free or reduced when each man is accompanied by a lady
- If your group is all men, you may want to consider purchasing tickets or doing bottle service
- Make sure your whole group arrives together. If you're coming in seperate groups, someone from each group will need their name on the list
- Please arrive by 10:15 to avoid issues at the door
- You must be in dress code
- Everyone needs proper, government ID
- On busy nights, it is wise to arrive early. If the club is at capacity, they may not let you in.
- If you would like to pregame or end the party with one of our stripclub packages you can see them here
- Not done planning your trip? Check out more clubs!
We do not charge for this service. This is a free service. Please do not pay anyone you meet on the strip. Any charges that are applied after the guestlist has closed or for reduced male admission on busy nights, will be applied at the door of Marquee by the cashiers. What happens next?
You will receive an email with more details about the club. If you don't see it check your spam folder.
You will get a text with the message you will need to show for the guestlist.
Let the adventures ensue.
ADVICE FOR LADIES
- Eat before you go out! Drinking on an empty stomach is no bueno.
- Get to the club early--like right when it opens. Girls that arrive early oftentimes get perks like free drink coupons.
- Check in with eachother throughout the night
- You might think you can walk a mile down the strip in heels but usually taking lyft or a limo is well worth the money.
- Make sure you aren't booking on multiple guestlists. This confuses the people at the door and dramatically slows down entry.
- Dresscode applies for girls, Which pretty much includes anything except sports apparel.
ADVICE FOR GENTS
- Each guy will need a lady to be able to use the guestlist
- If you have more guys than girls, the extra guys will need to buy tickets or a table.
- Ticket prices will always go up as the event gets closer. Better to buy tickets or reserve table early.
- The club is generally pretty strict towards guys and dress code. Guys should dress swanky or like a stylish job interview. No athletic shoes or boots allowed even if they were expensive.
- If you and your friends are planning on drinking, you might be better off purchasing a table.
- After party or pregame with a famous Vegas stripclub.