You have been added to the guestlist for LAVO party brunch!
IMPORTANT lavo party brunch INFO!
- You're name is on the guestlist!
- This is a ladies only guestlist. If you are a group of men and women, you will need to resubmit the signup form with a woman's name holding the reservation.
- Men in your group will need to purchase tickets at the door or purchase a table.
- Make sure your whole group arrives together. If you're coming in seperate groups, someone from each group will need their name on the list
- Please arrive by 1:00PM to avoid issues at the door
- You must be in dress code
- Everyone needs proper, government ID
- On busy days, it is wise to arrive early. If the club is at capacity, they may not let you in.
- Not done planning your trip? Check out more clubs!
We do not charge for this service. This is a free service. Please do not pay anyone you meet on the strip. Any charges that are applied after the guestlist has closed or for reduced male admission on busy days, will be applied at the door of Lavo by the cashiers. What happens next?
You will receive an email with more details about the club. If you don't see it check your spam folder.
You will get a text with the message you will need to show for the guestlist.
Let the adventures ensue.
ADVICE FOR LADIES
- Eat before you go out! Drinking on an empty stomach is no bueno.
- Get to the club early--like right when it opens. Girls that arrive early oftentimes get perks like free drink coupons.
- Check in with eachother throughout the day
- You might think you can walk a mile down the strip in the heat of summer but usually taking lyft or a limo is well worth the money.
- Make sure you aren't booking on multiple guestlists. This confuses the people at the door and dramatically slows down entry.
- Dresscode applies for girls, Which pretty much includes anything except sports apparel.
ADVICE FOR GENTS
- There is no guestlist for guys for Lavo Party Brunch so you will need to buy tickets at the door ($25) or purchase a table.
- Lavo is PACKED full of pretty women. It's honestly one of the best clubs to go to as a guy even though you'll have to pay to get in. Well worth the money
- Day clubs are generally pretty cool about dress code. Lavo lets in guys with trendy day time clothes. No shorts, sweats, or sports apparel allowed.
- If you and your friends are planning on drinking, you might be better off purchasing a table.
- If you're planning on going out at night after the dayclub, remember to drink water and pace yourself!