You have been added to the guestlist for encore beach club!
IMPORTANT ENCORE BEACH CLUB INFO!
- You're name is on the guestlist!
- Ladies in your group are free
- Men in your group are free or reduced when each man is accompanied by a lady
- If your group is all men, you may want to consider purchasing tickets or doing bottle service
- Make sure your whole group arrives together. If you're coming in seperate groups, someone from each group will need their name on the list
- Please arrive by 11:30AM to avoid issues at the door
- You must be in dress code
- Everyone needs proper, government ID
- On busy days, it is wise to arrive early. If the club is at capacity, they may not let you in.
- Not done planning your trip? Check out more clubs!
We do not charge for this service. This is a free service. Please do not pay anyone you meet on the strip. Any charges that are applied after the guestlist has closed or for reduced male admission on busy days, will be applied at the door of Encore Beach Club by the cashiers. What happens next?
You will receive an email with more details about the club. If you don't see it check your spam folder.
You will get a text with the message you will need to show for the guestlist.
Let the adventures ensue.
ADVICE FOR LADIES
- Eat before you go out! Drinking on an empty stomach is no bueno.
- Get to the club early--like right when it opens. Girls that arrive early oftentimes get perks like free drink coupons.
- Check in with eachother throughout the day
- You might think you can walk a mile down the strip in the heat of summer but usually taking lyft or a limo is well worth the money.
- Make sure you aren't booking on multiple guestlists. This confuses the people at the door and dramatically slows down entry.
- Dresscode applies for girls, Which pretty much includes anything except sports apparel.
ADVICE FOR GENTS
- Each guy will need a lady to be able to use the guestlist
- If you have more guys than girls, the extra guys will need to buy tickets or a table.
- Ticket prices will always go up as the event gets closer. Better to buy tickets or reserve table early.
- Day clubs are generally pretty cool about dress code. Guys should wear swim trunks and sandals typically. Sweats and sports apparel not allowed.
- If you and your friends are planning on drinking, you might be better off purchasing a table.
- If you're planning on going out at night after the dayclub, remember to drink water and wear sunscreen!